COVID-19 Coronavirus Response
We are pleased to restore access to our branch lobbies beginning Monday, March 1, 2021. While not required, those customers who wish to make an appointment for branch services or to meet with a banker may do so by contacting your local branch office below or by completing a request online to schedule your visit.
Branch Lobby Access
- Branch lobbies will be open for customer access during our regularly scheduled business hours.
- Depending on the size of the office, the number of guests permitted inside at once may be limited.
- Customers may be asked to briefly remove their face covering to be identified during their visit.
- WSB employees and customers will be required to have an appropriate face covering in place and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Expanded Drive-Thru service
Many customers have enjoyed taking advantage of the additional services offered at our branch drive up windows. We are happy to continue offering this option for those customers who prefer to do their banking from the comfort of their vehicle.
These services include:
- Instant Issue Debit Cards
- Notary Services
- New Account Opening
- Coin/ Currency Exchange
- Bank Checks and Money Orders
- and more....
In addition, our Contact Center, support departments, ATMs and all other digital services remain available.
Information for Individuals
It's more important than ever to have a financial partner you can reply on.Learn More
Information on available resources including the second round of the Paycheck Protection Program sponsored by the SBA.Learn More