Update to Branch Lobby Service
Monday, March 1, 2021
Like you, we are excited to learn about the improving trends in our area related to the COVID-19 Pandemic along with a number of restrictions now being lifted. We are optimistic that this trend will continue and we are pleased to restore access to our branch lobbies beginning Monday, March 1, 2021.
Branch Lobby Access
- Branch lobbies will be open for customer access during our regularly scheduled business hours.
- Depending on the size of the office, the number of guests permitted inside at once may be limited.
- Customers may be asked to briefly remove their face covering to be identified during their visit.
- WSB employees and customers will be required to have an appropriate face covering in place and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
While not required, those customers who wish to make an appointment for branch services or to meet with a banker may do so by contacting your local branch office or by completing a request online to schedule your visit.
Expanded Drive-Thru Service
Many customers have enjoyed taking advantage of the additional services offered at our branch drive up windows. We are happy to continue offering this option for those customers who prefer to do their banking from the comfort of their vehicle.
These services include:
- Instant Issue Debit Cards
- Notary Services
- New Account Opening
- Coin/ Currency Exchange
- Bank Checks and Money Orders
- and more....
Banking from the convenience of your home or office.
If you’ve yet to take advantage of Walden Savings Bank’s Online and Mobile Banking, now is the perfect time! Even if you’ve never done so before, our team can help get you started and take you on a personalized tour of the many digital services available to our customers. We're just a call or click away should you need anything at all. Open a new account, apply for a loan or chat live with our team right here on the Walden Savings Bank website. You can also reach us by calling (845) 457-7700 or through email at [email protected].
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to navigate these challenging times together. We wish you and your family good health as we look to the future. Please be sure to visit waldensavings.bank/covid19resources for additional information and contact us at [email protected] or 845-457-7700 if we may be of any assistance at all.