Online and mobile banking users can take advantage of receiving free account alerts to help you manage your finances. With just a few short steps, you can stay up to date with your account activity. Examples include:
- Balance Notifications- Get an alert when your account reaches a level determined by you.
- Get notified when deposits and other credits are posted.
- Receive alerts when debit card purchases, automatic payments and other withdrawals are made.
- and much, much more....
Ready to get started?
- Sign on to online or mobile banking.
- From the main menu, click the on your profile in the top right corner and select "Banking Services"
- Next select "manage my alerts" then "my alerts"
- Under the "add subscription notification" area you may choose which type of alerts you'd like to be notified about.
- Next select the account you'd like to enroll and select your preference for getting alerts, either text e-mail or both.
- You may edit, add or remove alerts anytime.
If we may be of any assistance in setting up your alerts or for any other needs, our team is here to help. Simply Contact Us to be connected with one of our Digital Banking Specialists.