Auto Loan Disclosures
All loans subject to credit approval
APR is the Annual Percentage Rate. A typical example of the payments terms for a 60 month loan, in the amount of $25,000, with an APR of 5.49% would be $477.41 per month. Rates subject to change without notice. Your rate cannot be determined until you have applied and been approved for a loan. A Consumer Loan Specialist will review and provide you with the terms, conditions, disclosures, and additional details on the interest rate that applies to your specific situation.
- Current model year or previous model year that has never been titled
- Up to 115% of Dealer Invoice, including taxes, tag, title, warranty, GAP insurance, etc.
- Minimum Loan Amount of $7,000
- Maximum Loan Amount of $40,000
- Model year less than 7 years old from current model year
- 115% of NADA Clean Trade-In or Bill of Sale, whichever is lower, from Dealer
- 100% of NADA Clean Trade-In or Bill of Sale, whichever is lower, from Private Party
- Maximum Loan Amount of $30,000
Cars, SUVs, Trucks and Vans. Commercial, Classic, Kit, Lemon, Flood, Totaled vehicles and Lease Buyouts are ineligible.
36, 48, 60, 72, 84 months
Auto loan applications may be taken for borrowers residing within the New York State counties of Orange, Ulster, Sullivan and Dutchess.
Walden Savings Bank will provide financing to natural persons with the legal capacity to enter into a binding contract, but in all instances, each individual signing the note must be fully underwritten and be 18 years of age.
Proof of Income
Proof of Income documentation may be required based upon your credit or if your employment is unable to be verified.
Walden Savings Bank will be required to be listed as the lien holder on your vehicle title.
Walden Savings Bank will only refinance Auto Loans from another lending institution and not existing Walden Savings Bank Auto Loans.